Monday, May 23, 2011

She's so adorable...

She's adorable even when she's bad!
Yesterday me and my two Sunshine's had lunch at a family restaurant  (the "Italian" chain Saizeriya if you must know, not the greatest food but baby friendly and decent price). We ate our stuff and Baby Sunshine ate her can of "codfish with vegetables in cream sauce" from Kewpie and was a good enough baby.

As we had finished up and I went to pay the bill at the cashier I started to hear a baby crying... Loud enough to easily be heard across the pretty large restaurant, as the crying never seemed to stop I started to get a little annoyed and was thinking "what an annoying baby, the parents should make sure she doesn't disturb everyone like this" and then I looked towards them and realized that it actually was Baby Sunshine who had started acting up and in an instant my mind switched to thinking "oh, poor little baby, but she's so adorable even when she's crying..." with glazed over eyes and a stupid smile until the cashier asked me if I wanted to pay...

I guess being a father carries with it some form of mental disturbance, but I'm ok with that.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails