Saturday, May 21, 2011

Ok, now I have the iPad2, now what?

Ok, yesterday the iPad 2 came in the mail and it's a sexy little thing indeed! I've already scoured the web for lists of recommended apps and downloaded quite a few already and spent most of the night yesterday and the day today playing with it and trying to figure out cool stuff to do with it.

So now I have a bunch of games, all the regular stuff like Skype, E-book/Comic reader and a few photo editing apps as well as some more "boring but useful" stuff like currency converter, weather news, train information and current electricity capacity in Tokyo.

So yeah, what should I get? Some more fun photo editing app would be nice to have and any other useful and fun stuff. Also, if there's any recommendations for stuff that Mrs. Sunshine might like? Hit me!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails