Thursday, February 25, 2010

Yes mother, of course mother

Despite the extremely hostile climate, I managed to squeeze in a visit to the old mother together with big bro who still lives in the old country.

As I was looking for something I happened to come across an actual "things to have my sons do for me while I have the chance and they're here" list. It went something like this:

Big Bro
  • Shovel the driveway for me
  • Fix my computer problems for me
  • Carry heavy stuff around the house for me
Salaryman
  • See if he thinks I should buy a new digital camera
I'm not sure how to interpret this, but hey, I did take a look at the camera and advised buying a new one so I did my part!

3 comments:

RMilner said...

Well done on performing your filial duties.

I never knew Lego did a model of Whistler's "Portrait of the Painter's Mother".

blukats said...

Isn't that Mrs. Bates in the photo?

(hearing violins right now, and not good violins)

Like your blog btw, been reading it for a while. For some reason this post made me want to comment.

Mr. Salaryman said...

RMilner - Lately Lego is not the company that I remembered from back in the day... Now it's all Harry Potter, Texas Chainsaw Massacre and what not, what happened to building shit?

Blukats - Always nice to see a post from a reader I haven't seen before! And yes, that would be the dear Mrs. Bates

Related Posts with Thumbnails