Friday, May 9, 2008

The Adventures of a Foreign Salaryman in Tokyo in Stockholm!

Now, yours truly has returned to the roots in Stockholm, where everything started once upon a time. I´ve now set up base camp at big bro´s place and have entertained myself with playing with my little little niece, I have a great picture where she looks at me with an expression of true terror on her face, later on I might put that one up here as well.

Although no longer a consultant, the world as a high powered executive is taking me around the world. Although this is alledgedly a work trip I will manage to squeeze in haunting a friends marriage this weekend (and yeah, damn, I guess I´ll have to write a speech or something for that, I´ll do that on the train...) and meeting a few friends.

Now I just have to get used to the fact that I can actually just go into a convenience store to get my snus so no disaster if I run out at some point!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Random question that crossed my mind recently... you didn't happen to spend some time at a well-known Tokyo university during the mid 90's?

Mr. Salaryman said...

Haha, no, I did some time in a lesser known Japanese university in the outback though in the mid 90's.

Anonymous said...

Ah, OK, I knew someone with a similar sounding background to yours, and it would have been mildly amusing if you turned out to be him, which you haven't, so we can't get all ohisashiburi! and "remember K Sensei?" etc. etc. on each other.

Related Posts with Thumbnails