Sunday, March 16, 2008

I'm outta here

As some people might already have heard or figured out, I'm the person quitting that the previous post referred to. I'm leaving the high powered world of consulting and the madness behind to return back to a more standard Salaryman job here in Tokyo. The current insanity is bound to be replaced by a somewhat different type of insanity, I'm sure, but I can deal with that.

So for this blog it will mean a slight change in content in that the work insights into high powered consulting will be change to the life in a more corporate environment, but rest assured that madness will follow me as I move.

So, farewell pointless IM convoys, long lunch breaks, crazy/stupid clients and welcome back to suits, neckties and dailys shaves!

Oh, and yeah, the Justice Leaguer that quit in that magazine was Hawkman, he and Hawkwoman returned to Thanagar in that issue, in case you got curious.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Sounds like a good move.

You may or may not recall a comment I made here back in November, in which you kindly promised to give me some pointers viz finding jobs in Tokyo. You may or may not be relieved / disinterested to know it took me less than two weeks from touching down in Narita to finding gainful employment, but thanks anyway! Yours is one of the blogs which gave me the courage / and or inspiration to make the move, and a very good one it has been (so far).

Mr. Salaryman said...

Hey there, I remember that comment!

Congratulations on landing a job so quickly and I'm happy if I could be part of your motivation to come here, nice place to live!

Related Posts with Thumbnails