Friday, February 15, 2008

Ok, that's fine, but where do I heat my chocolate covered razor blades?

This amusing photograph I took a bit earlier in a food booth in central Tokyo, it was used to keep some chocolate cookies warm. Ok, so I know what to buy to keep my chocolate cookies, french fries and nikku-man warm, but where do I keep my chocolate covered razor blades or chinese manufactured deep-frozen gyoza (ok, I'm not gonna talk about that, check out some other peoples blogs, I'm sure they're talking plenty about that)?

(I assume that this is due to the machine in question being made in the US with the insane amount of stupid law-suits going on there and such, but since I don't have a label called "American Oddities" I'll just put this under "General Stuff"...)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails