Sunday, July 22, 2007

...so... you into Karate?

I had a date this Friday, an introduction from one of the girls at work and to begin with I probably should say that I had plenty of fun and she's a great girl.

However... There is one thing that stands in the way of this developing further... This conversation took place:

Mr. Salaryman: So... what do you like to do after work?

Date: Well, most weekdays I go directly to the Dojo to practice my Karate

Mr. Salaryman: Oh, that's great, and what do you like to do during the weekends?

Date: Well, most weekends I go to the Dojo to practice my Karate

Mr. Salaryman: Do you have any plans for the summer vacation?

Date: Yes, I will got to a Karate training camp to practice my Karate

I think you understand my dilemma here, if this relationship is going to develop further, something's got to give... I got a number of invitations to come to her Dojo and practice, but when you've passed 30 and never really practiced any martial arts before the attractivenes of starting is pretty low...

There is also something both scary and exciting of the prospect of being with a girl that could beat me up in 2 seconds if I should do something displeasing.

3 comments:

Mr. Salaryman said...

Educated men and women of the world will notice that even though the blog post is discussing Karate the picture used is from the game "Kung Fu Master". This was deliberate from my side and even though I could have used a picture from the great game "International Karate" instead I chose to go with the Kung Fu.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Indeed! It is both scary and exiting with dangerous girls. My girlfriend actually beat up a guy once. That is damn sexy if you ask me ;-)

(She hasn´t beaten me up... Yet.)

Related Posts with Thumbnails